Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moving


We are downsizing. It feels good. I am currently completely overwhelmed and thinking I am crazy for all that I am trying to accomplish with a 1 year old, but I think about the opportunity we have to save money and get ahead and it feels wonderful. We are moving into my parent's basement apartment. I didn't think that I would ever be moving home again, but am completely thankful for my parent's generosity and willingness to let us rent from them.
For the past few years, I have always been in some sort of transition. I have not felt settled and as I have learned about myself my surroundings tend to take the form of whatever is going on 'inside' of me. I have felt a bit out of control and as though I can't seem to get on top of everything and anyone that has been to my house can testify to the fact that it has been crazy! We have been majorly purging and it is so freeing. Packing has been a little difficult with Nora trying to unpack everything, but slowly we are getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment