Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nora's Nursery

Nora's Nursery
I have to admit, it has been fun looking at all of the girl stuff for the baby's room. Above is my inspiration board for the nursery. We bought the Jenny Lind crib and matching changing table off of Craigslist for $35. We have gotten some pretty great deals and lets be honest there will probably be a couple of splurges before it's all done.
Sorry for the lack of posting, we have lost our camera cord, so I have lots to update on, but no way of uploading my pictures. Hopefully, I will find/buy it soon so that I can be better about posting.

Nora= Latin for 'honor, light'
We have chosen Nora for our baby girl, we wanted to choose a name that wasn't too trendy and that had significant meaning. We are pretty smitten with our little girl already, I don't even mind that she was kicking me like crazy at 4:30 this morning! I'm trying to take it all in because it's going by so fast. Her kicks this week are already so much stronger than last week...she keeps growing and so do I, I will post pictures of how large I am soon.


2 comments:

  1. Hannah - you have awesome taste! I love all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly woman, time for a new post, we all want to see the belly!

    ReplyDelete