Thursday, April 16, 2009

We are so happy!

Caleb and I have been so busy! Sorry I have checked out for such a long period of time, I have been working evening shifts and Caleb works early mornings and then he has been taking the EMT course. We've both been exhausted, and I have not had the energy to post. That doesn't mean that we don't have lots of exciting news though.
We had our 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday and as soon as she put the monitor to my stomach this is what we saw...


... It's a good thing we wanted to find out because it was fairly obvious that she had lady parts. The ultrasound tech, said "uh... do you want to know now what it is?" And I replied "I think I know, are those labia?". She cooperated through the entire ultrasound, so much that it was way shorter than it was supposed to be, I was wishing that she had saved some of her energy that she used to keep me up all morning, but instead she snoozed through the entire ultrasound.

We couldn't be more excited to meet our little girl, she has already turned her dad to mush. Caleb is absolutely adorable how he talks about his baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you two!! . . . If you find yourself short of any girl items you know who to call.

    ReplyDelete