Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Three Ladies, One Belly

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of venturing up to Canada with Ashley (above center) to visit Anita (left, sorry I cut your head off). I met these wonderful ladies when I lived with them in the dorms at TWU. It was a fun girls weekend full of Tim Hortons, visiting our favorite Tokyo Garden and much needed catching up. Ashley spotted a maternity store and said "Look, Hannah we can shop for you" -with much sarcasm in her voice I might add. I made the mistake of mentioning that I heard a rumor that they have stomach inserts for trying on clothes, that was all I had to say for Ashley to decide we must check this out. Upon seeing it on me, she insisted that she and Anita must try on the strap-on-belly. Funny how Ashley looks the most convincing, this could scare her fiance
.

I haven't posted any 'belly' pictures yet and will probably not post very many considering I find my new stomach rather uncomfortable and funny, we'll see if I change my mind. Here I am at 14 weeks trying to disguise my stomach in a loose shirt before I went out to dinner with several of my very un-pregnant friends.

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable and this is a really cute idea (and you are hotter than she is.)

    ReplyDelete